Science & Technology
Teaching With Tech
Progressive Learning Approaches Lead The Way At NDA.
Technology integration is second nature our teachers at NDA. In the classroom, technology encompasses all kinds of tools from low-tech pencil and paper, to the use of presentation software, or high-tech iPads, online collaboration, digital portfolios, and more. The newest technologies allow our students to try things in physical and virtual classrooms that were never possible before. Our teachers are always finding creative and constructive ways to integrate technology into their lessons in order to prepare our students for the 21 st Century World.
- Balanced STEAM Curriculum Preschool-8th Grade
- After School Junior Mechanical Engineer Program
- Multi-Media Project-Based Learning
- Cross-Curricular Technology Integration
- One-to- one iPads
- Annual STEAM Expo
- Participation Greater San Diego Science and Engineering Fair
- Cyber Safety Explicit Instruction and Assemblies for Families and Students
- Typing and Word Processing Instruction
- ThoughtSTEM Enrichment Class After School
- Progressive Tech Meets Tradition
- Hands-On Science Learning
The students’ day has the perfect balance of innovation and technology with tactile, traditional, and hands-on instruction. From one-to- one iPads to Socrative learning, NDA has it all.