Music & Fine Arts
Music To Your Ears
Children Score With Our Music Programs.
We value the skills taught by Music and Art and we want all of our students to absorb the benefits during school hours and not just having to relying on afterschool classes. Like most music and art programs we start with the basics but unlike most we follow through with our curriculum from Preschool to 8th grade. We encourage our students to incorporate the creative arts in every subject and be inventive when working on projects.
- Understanding & Application of Design Techniques
- Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, Drums, and String Instruction
- Utilization of Web Based Music Applications for iPad
- Ensemble Performance, Music Theory Games, and Choir
- Implementation of the Elements of Art and the Principles of Design
- Cafe Nights with Student Music, Art, Drama, Dance, and Written Word
- Development of Fine Motor Skills