Success, Inside And Out
From Cultivating A Love Of Learning To Forwarding A Student’s Sense of Purpose
Prospective families tour our campus because they are intrigued by the presence of Sisters on Campus, are appreciative of our comprehensive foreign language program, and impressed by the academic success of our alum. However, what ultimately moves them to register is the spirit of our community. It is a community where families join together to build miracles – raising money to build houses in Tijuana, where teachers challenge students, not just academically, but morally – so that each child strives to be the best versions of themselves. A school where students don’t just take a religion class, but rather, in every class students learn in a faith-based environment.
- Focus On STEM Learning
- After School Coding & Engineer Clubs
- Emphasis On Whole Child Education
- Technologically Enhanced Curriculum
- Reading and Science Specialists On Campus
- Fully Optimal Science System (FOSS) Integration
- Student Mentorship Programs
- Learning Resource Program
Our students don’t just memorize their Learning Expectations, but live them every day as faithful Christian Witnesses, diligent and lifelong learners, virtuous individuals and responsible citizens.