Better Opportunities For A Brighter Future
Now Accepting Applications For A Lifetime Of Opportunity.
We know that choosing the right school for your children takes time to allow for careful consideration. However, once your decision has been made – we think the admissions process should be easy to complete without too much time spent. There are three steps:
Tour Campus And Meet With Principal
Tour requests may be submitted through this website or by calling our school office, (858)509-2300
Submit Application And Birth Certificate Copy
There is a one time application fee and completion of this step reserves a spot in Notre Dame Academy
Submit Registration Packet And Registration Fee (Annual Fee)
Once step three is completed, the student is officially enrolled.
Join Us At An Upcoming Open House
December 8th | 10am-11:30am
Preschool-8th Grade (RSVP’s begin November 1st)
January 26th | 10am-11am
February 6th | 8:30am-10am
March 11th | 8:15am-9:30am
Preschool and Kinderprep
Our tuition covers the high standards and goals we have set for your children. We provide an all-inclusive education and work with you to pick the best payment option. Choose one of three available payment plans. For Tuition Rates and Prices Download the Tuition Information PDF.
- Full payment due on or before the first Monday in July.
- A 2% discount may be taken, if paid by the first Monday in July, by check, money order, or cashier’s check.
- No discount is offered on credit card payments – Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- 1st payment due on or before the first Monday in July; Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- 2nd payment due on or before the first Monday in January; Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- 1st payment on July 1 with two (2) payments due; payments are made using FACTS Management Company.
- Continuous monthly payment due each month August – March.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Tuition Assistance Fund of NDA
Notre Dame Academy’s OLP-TAF has limited funds available to assist families in need of financial assistance for tuition. The OLP-TAF Committee will grant awards after careful review of all applications. Confidential financial documents, such as tax returns, will be submitted for review by FACTS, a third party not related to the OLP-TAF, the school, the parish, or the immediate community. A small number of awards will be made for each school year.
These funds can only be allocated to families who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a financial need.
- Members of St. Therese of Carmel Parish.
- No student shall be given a full tuition grant. NDA expects some contribution from the student’s family.
- This tuition assistance is for existing students or prospective students who have been accepted for admission to NDA.
- Tuition assistance is granted for basic tuition only. Preschool or Kinder Prep students are not eligible for tuition assistance.
- Note: Families who have received tuition assistance in previous years are not guaranteed continued funds, nor are given any preference. A new application must be submitted every year.
- Once all criteria have been met, please request information on the application process at the school’s offices.
Bishop Flores Scholars Tuition Assistance Program
The Diocese of San Diego has a rich tradition of educating the next generation of Catholics in our local parishes and schools. We are the largest private school system encompassing 49 schools in two counties, San Diego and Imperial, and impacting the lives of approximately 17,000 children in our elementary and high schools. The potential for growing our impact is unparalleled in this region, and that is why supporting Catholic education is vital to building the future of our local Church.
Beginning in the 2015-2016 school year, the diocese is very pleased to announce that it will be launching the Bishop Flores Scholars Tuition Assistance Program to provide annual K-12 tuition assistance totaling $1,000,000.00 for children in need to attend Catholic schools in the Diocese of San Diego. We believe that Catholic education should be both affordable and accessible to every child and family who desires it regardless of their background, neighborhood, family income, or culture.
Our mission is to develop sustainable financial partnerships with low and middle-income families who are invested in Catholic Education. These partnerships are critical to the success of our Catholic schools, and without them, we will not be viable. In addition to providing a quality Catholic education for San Diego and Imperial County children, our schools provide a character formation education where children are instilled with Catholic values, so that one-day they may contribute to society as globally aware and productive citizens.
For information on eligibility, deadlines, applicant qualifications, award distributions, costs, recipient responsibilities and other facts, please visit the Bishop Flores Scholars Tuition Assistance Program website at bishopfloresscholars.org.
Thank you in advance for your interest and participation in the Bishop Flores Scholars Tuition Assistance Program. You are directly supporting Bishop Flores’ vision for the total mission of our schools:Not only will these children become the Church of tomorrow, but they will also fill the most important roles in leadership and ministry as the Church reaches out to the world.
Non Discriminatory Policy
Notre Dame Academy Private School in the Diocese of San Diego, mindful of our mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admit students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Notre Dame Academy Private School in the Diocese of San Diego does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin, age, sex, or disability in the administration of educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. (California Catholic Conference, March 1994; revised January 1997)
Kind Words About Us