Our Lady of Perpetual Help Tuition Assistance Fund of NDA
In Memory of Sister Agnes Clisson and Sister Anne Perrin
Notre Dame Academy’s OLP-TAF has limited funds available to assist families in need of financial assistance for tuition. A small number of awards will be made for each school year. These funds can only be allocated to families who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a financial need.
- Members of St. Therese of Carmel Parish.
- No student shall be given a full tuition grant. NDA expects some contribution from the student’s family.
- This tuition assistance is for existing students or prospective students who have been accepted for admission to NDA.
- Tuition assistance is granted for basic tuition only. Preschool or Kinder Prep students are not eligible for tuition assistance.
- Note: Families who have received tuition assistance in previous years are not guaranteed continued funds, nor are given any preference. A new application must be submitted every year.
- Once all criteria have been met, please request information on the application process at the school’s offices.
The OLP-TAF Committee will grant awards after careful review of all applications.
Confidential financial documents, such as tax returns, will be submitted for review by FACTS, a third party not related to the OLP-TAF, the school, the parish, or the immediate community.